Should you have further questions, please consult our Contact page.
Customer Service FAQ
- How do I check the ship date of my order?
- How can I get the pro number or the tracking number for my shipment?
- I need a part number and retail price on an item.
- I need a copy of the MSDS sheet on Omnicleaner.
- I need a copy of an invoice.
- I need a copy of a sales order.
- Can you please send me literature, catalog, color charts, templates?
- I need an RA#
- I need service on a particular piece of equipment in my office.
- What is your street address? I need to send something back for credit or repair.
- I need to check your lead time on a particular product.
Pelton & Crane now enables you to track the status of your shipment online using your purchase order number.
For tracking numbers and shipment status, please use our online order tracking. For pro numbers, please email us and provide either your purchase order number or our sales order number.
If you have the part number, call or E-mail us and we can give you the retail price. If you do not know the part number, call technical service at 1-800-659-5922 to find the part number. Once the part number is given, technical service can transfer you to customer service for the retail price.
Please provide us with the invoice number or your purchase order as well as your fax number and we can fax it to you. Or, you can click here to E-mail us the information and we will reply via e-mail.
E-mail us your purchase order number or our sales order number as well as your fax number and we can fax it to you.
E-mail us and tell us which product you need literature for and provide us with your name and mailing address and we can mail this information to you.
Click here for our Return Authorization form. Please complete the online form and click the Submit button. Your RA# and form will be emailed to the address you provide.
11727 Fruehauf Drive, Charlotte, NC 28273
Please click here to download product lead times (PDF) which are updated weekly.
- My self-contained water bottle keeps splitting. How do I avoid this happening?
- How do I adjust my flex arm to eliminate vertical drift?
- How do I program soft limits for my Spirit 2000 or Spirit 1500 chair?
- How do I clean my autoclave?
- How do I clean dental chair upholstery?
- What types of disinfectants are acceptable and unacceptable for my dental equipment?
- How do I clean the light lens of an LFII light?
- How do I make connections in the 1500 junction box?
- How do I focus the light pattern on an LFII or LFIII?
- How do I program the foot control on the Spirit 1500 chair?
Use a pressure gauge and set the water regulator to 40 psi.